- This website contains general information about conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.
Limitation of warranties
The information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. SKINFAQ makes no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, SKINFAQ does not warrant that:
- the information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
- You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative toadvice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
- If you have any specific questions about any matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
- If you think you may be suffering from any condition you should seek immediate medical attention.
- You should never delay seeking advice, disregard advice, or discontinue treatment because of information on this website.
- Nothing in this disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.