Protection from the sun is the most important tool for anyone concerned with keeping their skin in it’s best shape. Sunscreen can help: prevent wrinkles, brown discolorations and prevent skin cancer. Without a doubt prevent is worth a pound of cure, and when dealing with anti-aging sunscreen really is the most beneficial product. SPF 15 is the minimum rating to look for and greater is better for some skin colors and conditions. Sunscreen must be applied liberally and UVA protection is crucial.
When using a sunscreen it’s important it contains one of the following active ingredients: avobenzone (sometimes listed as butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane), titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, Mexoryl (ecamsule) or, outside the U.S., Tinosorb.
Coppertone is an American suncreen brand, owned by Bayer. The history of Coppertone goes back to 1944, when pharmacist Benjamin Green invented a lotion to darken tans. What Copperstone is most famous for is ‘Coppertone girl’ which was first displayed with the young blond girl playing with her dog. Coppertone products are clinically tested, appropiate for senitive skin and helps prevent signs of aging.
Coppertone Oil Free Faces SPF 50+
- Will Not Clog Pores Or Cause Breakouts
- Lightweight And Fast Absorbing
- Water Resistant (Up To 80 Min)
Paula’s Choice Brand
Paula’s Choice, was founded in 1995 when Paula began selling her products online. Her products are manufactured in the USA, contain non-irritating ingredients, and never tested on animals. Paula uses proven ingredients in products that have shown to make your skin look younger, improve wrinkles, as well as fighting acne. They even have products that work perfectly for those with sensitive skin. For more than 20 years, Paula’s Choice has been creating products quality products that will quickly become some of you favorites.
Paula’s Choice Extra Care Non-Greasy Sunscreen SPF
- Broad-spectrum protection with lightweight ingredients ideal for blemish-prone skin
- Very water resistant (up to 80 minutes); ideal for outdoor sports and water-based activities
- Silky oil free lotion sets to a soft matte finish
La Roche-Posay Brand
LA Roche-Posay creates dermatologist tested skin care that is suitable for all skin types (including sensitive skin). The brand has been recommended by over 25,000 dermatologists worldwide. Their products are formulated strictly to meet safety standards. La Roche-Posay uses proven ingredients, soothing antioxidants, great packaging to minimize possible contamination. They put a high iimportance on spreading the word of sun safety by procuding quality sunscreens and skin cancer awareness messaging.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dry Touch Clear Skin Facial Sunscreen
- A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays that can cause premature skin aging.
- Oil-free sunscreen with the Anti-Shine complex: a combination of Perlite + Silica to absorb pore-clogging oil, even in heat and humidity.
- Non whitening, Non-greasy