5 Best Drugstore Exfoliating Face Washes
Your skin is like a protective shield for all your organs. It helps maintain your body’s temperature, prevent germs from entering and maintains your immune system. It gives us the sense of touch. Keeping the skin healthy is vital for a healthy body and mind.
Healthy skin improves a person’s appearance and makes them confident and positive. This is important for one’s personality. Having a good skincare routine is extremely important for the health of your skin.
Exfoliating Can Help With These Common Skin Problems
Skin issues are very common. We rarely come across someone that has never suffered from any skin problem in their life. Dry skin, oily skin and acne are the ones we hear about the most. Other than these, people suffer from.
- Ingrown hairs
Does Exfoliating Help Keep Skin Healthy?
The health of your skin reflects your overall physical and mental health. Factors like stress, poor diet and lack of sleep have a direct impact on your skin. Hence, eating a well-balanced diet, proper exercise and rest are the first steps on the journey towards flawless skin.
Once you have this figured out, establishing a good skin care routine is important. For proper care of you skin, your skincare routine should be made of cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing. Make it a point to select skincare products suitable for your skin type and those that are most effective for the skin issues you are currently suffering from.
What Is a Good Skincare Routine?
Cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing are the cornerstones of a good skincare routine. Your skincare routine should be established taking into consideration your skin type, climatic conditions and skin problems if any. If your skin tends to be dry and flaky or if the weather is drying it out, it may not be advisable to exfoliate too often.
Exfoliation should be limited to once a week for persons with dry skin. If you suffer from oily skin or acne, make sure you use a light moisturizer that is non-comedogenic. Heavy or greasy moisturizers will clog your pores and worsen your skin’s situation.
Once you have researched and found the right products for your skin, decide on a time during the day for your cleansing – exfoliating – moisturizing procedure and stick to it.
Affordable Drugstore Exfoliating Face Washes
You don’t have to pay a exorbitant price for a salon brand face wash to make your skin healthy. There are a variety of great exfoliating face washes available at the drug store at affordable prices, that you can take advantage of.
Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Exfoliating Daily Scrub
- Very gentle on skin. Does not contain any harsh ingredients hence, suitable for all skin types.
- Unclogs pores and clarifies skin.
- Contains soy extract that restores lost moisture.
- Regular users have reported this face wash to be effective for brightening skin tone and dealing with ingrown hairs.
- Available at a affordable price of $6.25 for 5oz.
Charcoal Scrub by Brooklyn Botany
- Detoxifies, exfoliates and moisturizes skin during use.
- Contains activated charcoal and sea salt that help unclog pores and remove excess oil.
- Can be used for body as well as face.
- Cruelty free, paraben free and made in USA.
- Regular users have found this scrub most effective for dealing with acne scars and preventing breakouts.
- Available at a affordable price of $13.99 for 10oz.
Acure Brilliantly Brightening Facial Scrub
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Exfoliates to remove old skin cells and brightens complexion.
- Contains the chlorella growth factor that promotes new cell growth.
- Gentle on skin.
- Nourishes skin during the exfoliation process.
- Free of any harmful chemicals. Vegan and cruelty free.
- Users have noticed softer skin after regular use.
- Available at a affordable price of $8.49 for 4oz.
Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser by Body Mary
- Made of all-natural ingredients like glycolic acid, olive oil, jojoba oil and tea tree oil.
- Penetrates pores to give you a deep cleansed feeling.
- Brightens dull complexion and reduces blemishes and acne spots.
- Regular users have found it effective for reducing acne breakouts.
- Available at a affordable price of $18.04 for 6 Fl oz.
Vitamin C Cleanser by InstaNatural
- Contains antioxidants like Vitamin C and Aloe that rejuvenate skin while cleansing.
- Effective for reducing blemishes and acne breakouts.
- Hydrates skin.
- Available at a affordable price of $18.97 for 6.7oz.
There Are Affordable Exfoliating Face Washes
You are now better educated on how to properly take care of your skin. Additionally, you now know skincare doesn’t have to be expensive.